Spring 2019 Semester Challenges
Welcome to our Spring 2019 Wellness Challenge Events.
Remember, everything in your life STARTS WITH YOU!! Whatever your goals, it is always a good time to stop and evaluate not only your physical self, but all aspects of your well-being and
Together let us work to have fun, get healthy, and live happy.
We have two challenges each semester. A Community Wellness and Weight-Loss Challenge and a Healthy Bake-Off Challenge. Our bake-off
will be held at our Spring 2019 Fun4Wellness Workshop and our Community Wellness Challenges go through to the end of the semester and winner is to be awarded at our end of semester luncheon on
Community Wellness (Weight-Loss) Challenge and Fundraiser: 3/6-5/4
- FREE for students and $15 for the
semester challenge for spouses, staff and faculty,
challengers will be weighed and measured starting on 3/6 with a midpoint check-in during the week of 4/1, challenger in the lead will win a prize at the workshop on 4/6, the challenge will continue
through 5/4. A new 30 day challenge begins 4/1 - 5/1 with those who weigh-in on 4/6 (Last day to register will be 4/6)
- Everyone is
invited to join the group meetings, walks, and workouts,
- Join our
upcoming Zumba Combo workouts for a suggested donation of $5 or 5 nonparishable food items. Open to students, spouses, staff, and faculty (ACC Community). Location of the workouts
and type of workouts will vary, see events page for details,
- There will
be 1 winner for the Semester Challenge and 1 winner for the 30 Day Challenge, must be present to win!
Dessert Bake-Off and Fundraiser: Register 3/6-4/5
As someone who has tried new recipes to keep eating healthy,
there are times when you want something new, tasty and as healthy as possible. This bake-off is a way to create and share recipes to help others expand their taste buds and continue their path to
healthier and happier living without too many sacrifices.
- $10.00 to join the competition
- You must be a student, staff, or faculty to enter,
- Will take place at our Fun4Wellness Workshop and Fair on 3/30/19 at 11:30
- You will need to bring enough to give out samples in a napkin, small containers or cups,
- Once you register, you can send your recipe of entry to email@example.com as soon as possible,
- Print several copies of your recipe of the ingredients in your baked good, for allergy purposes, or have a sign posted by your baked good,
- Voting by students and our ACC community will take place at the workshop,
- Baked good with most votes will win TOP prize $100 scholarship if student, gift card if staff/faculty
- There will be 1 winner, must be present to win!
Meet our Spring 2019 Challenge Participants